- Graveyard TwistMatch your hands and feet to the ones on the screen. Can you keep up?
To preserve the integrity of your membership, passwords will change periodically.
Watch it in Action
Match your hands and feet to the ones that pop up on your screen. I highly recommend going through the Training Video below that teaches how to play.
Each level will add new challenges: Scarecrow heat checks, fleeing from mummies, and zig-zagging with Frankenstein's monster.
- The best way to start is with a sheet of paper colored like the graves on the screen: yellow on top, blue on the right, red at the bottom, and green on the left. I made a printable page you can print off for each player (one page has colored headstones and another page has colored boxes).
- For players at home: It's easier to get set up by just grabbing four toys or other small objects that are red, green, yellow and blue. Then setting those on the floor as your playing area.
- For younger students, consider just have them match how many hands/feet come up without worrying about position. For instance, if two hands and a foot come up, then they would just try to get two hands and a foot on the ground.
- For younger students, you can hit the gear icon and change the speed to make it slower!
The password is scapula (all lowercase)
If your district uses a web filter, send this link to your admin to get white-listed. This link will never change. The password will from time to time.
Some users reported issues where their web filters were blocking Vimeo links. Rather than have the need to white list a ton of individual videos, this was the best solution. It also allows you the ability to just copy and paste a single link to share with your students. Bonus perk: kids get practice spelling some PE/Health related terms.